The Board of Directors and staff of the Benton Area Chamber of Commerce are honored to welcome Steuart Walton as the speaker at our banquet on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. Mr. Walton is strongly focused on the economic condition of Arkansas and is passionate about the outdoor adventure opportunities available in the state.
Banquet tickets are $75 each and up to six people will be seated at a table. Current guidelines established by the Arkansas Department of Health limit the number of households sitting together to THREE. There will be substantial distance between the tables resulting in lower capacity and a limited number of tickets available. We will continue to monitor the guidelines and take all precautions to ensure the safety of attendees.
A few of Mr. Walton's notable accomplishments are as follows:
- Chairman of the Arkansas Economic Recovery Task Force
- Played a vital role in revitalizing the economy and green space in Bentonville
- Co-founder of Runway Group, a holding company that invests in real estate, hospitality and other businesses in Northwest Arkansas
- Founder and Chairman of Game Composites, LLC, a company that designs and builds small composite aircraft
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Walmart, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Mountain biking enthusiast and advocate for the environment
Sponsors of the 2021 banquet are Jones Heating and Air, First Security Bank, Arvest, Ashley HomeStore, Baxley-Penfield-Moudy Realtors, CDI Contractors, LLC, Everett Buick-GMC, McCauley Services, Smith Benton Family Funeral Home and Sykes.